Sunday, October 15, 2006

a new world awaits!

this past summer my parents bought me an mp3 player for my birthday. it was a really cool gift and i was very excited about it. the problem was that at the time i didnt have a computer and so there was really no way for me to use it! so, with there blessing, i brought it back and just set the money aside for a later time.
well, this weekend the time came. yesterday i went out and joined the digital age and bought a computer. i still had that extra cash sitting around, so i decided to buy an mp3 player too! i didnt exactly know what i wanted, but i knew i didnt want an ipod. i know they are supposed to be the coolest thing and all that, but it just seems like they are more style than substance. so, instead i got a sansa. ive been told that they are pretty decent quality, and the one that they had at the store was an amazing deal. i got a 6 gig for cheaper than a 2 gig ipod.
i have been spending the weekend playing with my new computer and this new mp3 player (oh, it does videos too, but i havent figured out how to do that stuff yet...) and now im starting to see why everyone loves these things so much! im in the process of loading my cd collection on it. i think im really going to test its limits as far as storage goes! ive already got about 4oo songs on it!

1 comment:

Sean and Rachael said...

the video ipod is well worth the investment. I have over 4000 songs on it and still have space for 4000 more. I don't use it for pictures, games, or videos...just music and it is awesome. I'm glad to see you are at least with the mp3 player crowd.